Man Narrates Experience With NDLEA Officers after he was Accused Of doing drugs

A young man has taken to his Twitter page to let people know is experience with the NDLEA Officers after he was accused if doing drugs. The young man was asked to come off a bus after the officer said his eyes look thin and then definitely he must be into drugs. He wrote saying " Yesterday I was singled by NDLEA as a suspect. I was told to come down of the bus, and to confess to my crimes. I asked the man why he taught I was in drugs, and he said my eyes are thin. I told him I was using recommend glasses and my eyes were stressed. He insisted I was on drugs. He asked what was in my bag and I told him books, clothes and shoes. He wanted to see my drug, and I told him I don't have and I don't do. Had never remove my glasses so he could look into my eyes and melt me into confessing. When I got tired I told him I did drugs. 
He smiled finally and asked me what drugs, my medical prescription I answered. Then I chopped in quickly " diclofenac and paracetamol". 🙂🙂 I said it with a straight face and the man didn't know what to do. He sighed and told me to go.

The question is where are we going to in this country? Slide in your comments and let ua know how you feel about it. 

Comments